“I always rip out the last page of a book, then it doesn’t have to end. I hate endings.”
I really don’t like Christmas but I know a lot of my friends do.
Thus, have a dancing reindeer~.
John Barrowman fangirling
G I V E A W A Y
Hey everyone! So, I’ve recently hit 2000 followers. I’ve decided to do a giveaway just to say thanks for making this site so much fun :)
This giveaway includes:
- Deathly Hallows necklace
- TARDIS cookie jar
- Sonic screwdriver of the 11th doctor
- Mockingjay pin
- Dalek ‘To Victory’ poster
- Harry Potter Hogwarts library book set
- Marvel comic notebook
- Marauders map
- + more!
- You must be following ME as this is a giveaway for my followers. I will be checking.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. Once I choose a winner, I will go onto their blog and check. If you only reblog giveaways, I will choose another winner.
- Reblogs only to have a chance to win; likes do not count (sorry!).
- This giveaway is worldwide.
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- The giveaway ends on 10th January 2013 and within a few days I will announce one winner.
- The winner will be chosen using a random generator on random.org.
- I will message the winner after I’ve announced them, so make you leave your asks open! They will have 24 hours to respond or I will randomly choose another winner.
The Beginning of the End of the World
Rain of Fire
Thanos on Earth
Reversal of the magnetic poles of the Earth
Super Global Warming
Alignment of the planets of the Solar System
Scar-Moriarty-Lucifer-Sauron-Loki-Cyberman Official Alliance
TV Special Program "The End of the World" -subtitles available-
End of the Rapture
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Arrival (with parade)
Toast (with the Earth’s Traditional Ballad "Toxic")
The End of the End of the World
Check out photographer Tatjana Plitt’s series of portraits titled “Gay Warriors,” a look at LGBT members of the armed forces and their families in the aftermath of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell and in the ever-present shadow of DOMA. This one’s called Idalia & Angelie. Full interview here.
the Hetalia fandom goes a week without collapsing into chaos over something